The following guidelines are published as just that - guidelines for your behavior on this community-run server.
This isn't a legal document, a Terms Of Service, or anything like that, but there are some ground rules that I'd like you to understand. I am personally hosting this instance for my friends. This means that I am accepting the risk for doing so.
I am trusting all of you - my friends and community - not to break the law on here. Section 230 only goes so far ... and is being challenged by our current administration. So, generally speaking, please be kind to each other, extend the benefit of the doubt when in debate, and call out harassment and harmful behaviors to an admin so we can moderate it.
What you do on this server is encrypted, and will never be used for marketing or surveillance, but it is not anonymous. So please, don't break the law.
💜 ~aeva~ 💜
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
(just tag it or put a [CW] on it, so that others may choose to see it if they want to)
- Untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions
- Untagged gore or graphic violence, including artistic depictions
The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Content promoting or advocating for racist, sexist, xenophobic, or anti-LBGTQ sentiment or actions
- Promoting or advocating for violent extremism or nationalism
- Promoting hate speech or violent acts towards individuals or demographic groups
The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Sexual depictions of children or minors, or those who reasonably appear to be, including artistic depictions
- Content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism
- Conduct promoting a MAGA or White Nationalist agenda
Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing the service, or to degrade the performance of the service, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to the service. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- Continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist may be considered harassment, regardless of platform-specific privacy tools employed.
- Aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called doxxing) may be considered harassment.
- Inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called brigading or dogpiling) may be considered harassment.
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.